<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.13.2003

Questions About CNN/Rock The Vote Questions Continue 

Questions continue about CNN/Rock The Vote questions.

Jim Gilliam, who writes a blog, sent this into Romenesko:

"I sent in the text message "Would u reinst8 draft?" The debate was the same day that I read the Salon article about filling draft board vacancies. I deliberately sent it so it looked like a text message in the hopes it would be asked. It worked! I only saw portions of the debate - I was working - so I didn't know it aired until I noticed the traffic from Poynter coming to my blog..."

More over at Romenesko Letters.

The famed media industry blog also directs us to a Brown Daily Herald (where it first broke, in its letters pages) article.

Boston Phoenix's Dan Kennedy also has comments on his Media Log (second item).

MORE: It was on Jay Leno tonight, according to the Brown Daily Jolt forums.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?