<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.29.2003

Correction re: phone call to Justice offices 

I wrongly assumed, when I called to their offices this afternoon, that the Brandeis Justice staff had been locked out by administrators and couldn't get to the phones.

A clarification was sent to me: "They won't let us print unless he resigns but they aren't touching our phones or tried to lock us out..."

The message was their way of rebelling, I was told.

This sort of thing has happened to the Mass Media, before my time, where something controversial happened and administrators changed the locks/codes to the doors and staffers couldn't get back in. In any case, I shouldn't have leapt to conclusions.

Hopefully I'll have more on the controversy tonight when I get home (still at the Mass Media's offices at UMass Boston).

So watch this space, and keep checking Steve Silver's and Josh's blogs for more stuff, too.

EDIT: clarification on phone call

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?