<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.27.2003

Brandeis controversy continued 

I was surprised to get an e-mail tonight from the person who was quoted in a very controversial article in the Brandeis Justice. He has asked that his name be removed from the blogpost. Pending further review, I have.

He wrote, "I was grossly misquoted, my quotes were taken out of context, as Mr. Passner himself has admitted in his letter of resignation to the Justice. I was never interviewed, and I was as surprised as anyone to see my name associated with such an abhorrent statement. I have taken action to make the Brandeis community aware of these facts, and I would appreciate it if you would continue to refrain from using my name in your Blog."

Also, the article is no longer up on the Justice's website. No follow-up to the story, no editorial explaining what happened.

Curiously, the person who wrote the controversial article, Passner, is gone from the student senate's website as well. Google caching has proved unsuccessful.

It appears everybody just wants to forget about the whole thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?